Saturday, June 11, 2011

Attempting to Keep Up

Iv been so bad with keeping up with my blog =[ Im going to try really hard to keep up with it but there are  no promises! LOL I try to stay out of the house as much as possible right now that hubby is deployed to make the time go by faster that iv even started neglecting my Twitter.

Things right now are good especially since hubby is home for R&R, the kids and I are loving having him home even if its only for 2 weeks! Not too sure what were going to do while he is here since all he wants to do is relax, but what ever it is I know we will have a great time!

But anyways now to catch you up with what he have been doing, which hasnt been much lol I haven't been crafting lately and its driving me nuts, but I havent found something I REALLY want to work on. I have yet to finish updating my Etsy page =[ Iv been spending a lot of time at the gym and its paying off!!!  We got a puppy, she's a Chabrador (Half Chow half Lab) and she is the sweetest doggie ever, even if she sheds like crazy lol and the boys love her!


Lots of hugs and kisses from Mama Le and Adorable Jazmine

No comments:

Post a Comment