Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Week Away

It's almost that time, time to see if I met my challenge. As of now I need about 2lbs to go, which I'm sure I can loose by Wednesday of next week. The question is if I can run the 10 min mile :/

I know that last time I wrote about the challenges I was doing. Well like usual I kinda dropped the ball on them. That doesn't mean I stopped working out! I continued to work out from home and attempted to eat as healthy as I could, which seems to have worked so I'm happy :)

Although the scale hasn't always been my friend though this past couple of weeks, I have noticed a difference in my size. I haven't measured myself since the 1st time but my clothes are loose! My husband took us shopping yesterday and I brought home size 7 jeans and small shirts! I can't remember the last time I wore either!

No comments:

Post a Comment