Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Extremely Thankful!

OK so this took much longer to post than I wanted lol but iv been pretty busy catching up with family =]

After about 14 hours we finally got home!

When we arrived in Tacoma, Washington we had no idea what we were doing. All we new is that we wanted to get to Cali the cheapest way possible. Our options were to fly (~$600), Grayhound (~$210), Amtrack (~$200), or rent a car and cut the cost with my friend Brenda. We opted for the rental car which ended up being a total of $197.20 before cutting the cost in half. When we finally got on the road it was 6pm. The total trip was about 14 hours with only stopping for gas, use the bathroom and change the kids diapers. I think we did pretty good time!

I wanted to say MUCH THANKS to my friends in Washington! Tiffany Johnson, thanks SO much for having us over for lunch and putting up with the kids while I took extremely long getting the rental! Danielle Petel, thanks for driving me around! I dont know what I would have done without you guys there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment