Thursday, December 23, 2010

Way Behind!

Iv been meaning to type this post for a while but im just getting around to it lol 

Its been nice being in Cali and seeing all my family and friends (mostly family). Hubby made it home on the 19th. This few days he has been home iv seen more friends lol and a lot more of the in laws which has been really nice because I dont see them much. =] The days with hubby have been full of shopping...I waited till he got home to do all of our Christmas shopping lol 

So once again this post isnt as long as I wanted it to be but be prepared for all the pictures that fallow lol
Driving from WA to CA

Chuck E Cheese

Aedan with all 500 tickets

At the mall

Crazy Part of the Family lol

At the Airport in Ramstein (Dont know why this ended up down here lol)

My Handsome Aedan

Being silly with my Sister and Cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment