Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Stoked

I'm super stoked!

Finally got my 1st real workout in for the year a few days ago, which by the way I'm still sore from LOL Plus, I came across an awesome blog yesterday when looking for clean eating meal ideas before heading to the grocery store.

Meals Fit for a Family has a ton of different meal plans, complete with shopping lists and recipes.  All her meals look super easy and sound delicious! I have the turkey chili pie in the crockpot now and it smells awesome. Her shopping list made it super easy for me to go grocery shopping yesterday. I loved going in there with a list of what I needed and knowing exactly why!

Just in case you were wondering, the menus are based on 6 small meals a day and she also gives you times of when you should be eating each meal. The 1st meal starts at 6am, which does not work with me since I don't get up until 6:45am. Its ok though, I can customize it to my schedule which I totally love!

I'm hoping this great blog find and me being back at the gym gets me to where I want to be.

Here's my breakfast for this morning from the Week 1-2 menu of Meals Fit for a Family. Whites Spinach Feta Omelet didn't just sound delicious, it WAS delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment