Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Torn

That's exactly how I'm feeling. There are 3 different eating habits that's in looking at and can't seem to choose. I thought I had found the one when I posted last, but since then I've been doing some more reaserch.

There's the 6 small meals a day, my mom's nutritionists meal plan (which unfortunately I'm not allowed to share, I will say that it consists of three meals a day with LOTS of veggies) and lastly, the paleo plan.

I'm in love with all three, choosing the right one is what I'm having a little bit of a hard time with. I have to keep in mind that I'm doing this not just for me, this is a life style change for the entire family.

6 small meals is hard with my husband. My mom's is hard on my kids because it consists of lots of veggies. Although my kids do eat them, they need more. Now paleo, only thing with that one is that we are huge grain eaters :(

After typing all this out I think I finally figured it out. My mom is going to be a bit disappointed but I'm sure she will understand. It might take my family a little bit to get it fully going, but paleo it is.

All we can do is start slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment