Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Few Too Many

I've always been self conscious about my body. This year I've decided to change that.
With that being said, I give you my before pictures.

These pictures are from last week. Weighing in at 133.2 and measuring:
34 waist
38 hips
20.5 thighs (both same)
11 arms (both same)
14 calfs (both same)
And I just realized I forgot to measure my chest :/ I better get on that asap!

I don't have a goal for my measurements but I do my weight. I would love to get down to 125 by my birthday, so that gives me about a month.

As of now all my workouts are from home. I walk pushing my son in the stroller about 2 miles every other day; sometimes I even jog a bit. Walking is not enough I know,  that's why I'm also doing 3 30 day challenges: the squat, plank, and crunches.

Hopefully it will all pay off at the end of the 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment