Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It's A Must!

Quite a few people know that I have been itching to chop my hair completely off, but have been restraining myself from it just to please my hubby. Well not no more!

Hubby has agreed to let me chop it off if I get down to 125 by my birthday! That gives me 5 weeks to loose 5lbs! I have never been so determined to loose 5lbs until now!

But wait...

There are a few conditions :/ I have to run a mile in 10 min, do 17 push ups and 45 sit ups. I should have known that there was going to be a catch lol It's ok though, that just gives me an extra push to get myself in shape! Plus I REALLY want to chop my hair all off!

Pixie cut her I come!

***UPDATE***
Mu husband just changed my conditions! I no longer have to do the sit ups or push ups! The 10 minute run is still a must but I'm totally okay with that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment