Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Finally

I read a blog today that totally inspired me to start blogging again! Blogging and I have not been the best of friends, I always felt like I wasn't writing anything entertaining/interesting and mostly because all the blogs I would run across seemed to always be fashion or craft blogs. Although I do consider myself crafty, my stuff are pretty basic and no way am I all that fashionable so I just wouldn't blog.

I have come to the conclusion that I want to use my blog for what it was originated for, as a journal. Documenting my life, my highs my lows, my crafts and if I totally like an outfit, then yes my "fashion" as well! This blog from now on will be used as my journal, if you read it good and if you don't, that's good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment