Thursday, January 6, 2011

No Routine Yet

The title says it all, we have yet to get into a routine! Its been an entire month, but its ok sure enough it will happen...The hubby heads back to Germany on Sunday, which im kinda sad about since we wont see him for about a year or so, but that just means I'll finally try and get a routine going for the boys and I. In other words next week will be a busy week for me, I'll be looking for a job, spending a few hours at the DMV and hopefully attempting to potty train Aedan for the hundredth time, wish me luck!


Besides all the boring stuff above lol the family and I had a great Christmas and a pretty good New Years. Christmas was spent at my parents house with all the aunts, uncles and cousins, which we havent seen in over 2 years, having a good time. For New years we didnt do much, we went over to a friends house for a bit and then went to my parents to do the count down with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment