Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Air Bound

I'm so excited to be heading back to Baumholder! I know some of you are going to be asking me why, and the answer is simple, I'm home sick! To be honest I never thought id be getting this home sick, I didn't even get this home sick when I went to Germany and left all my family so far away for the 1st time in my life! Anyways, I knew I was leaving behind some GREAT friends that can not be replaced but I was so excited to see my mom, dad, brothers, sister, and the rest of my family that I didn't think twice when I left. Now I cant wait to be back with what I like to call my extended family! One of my friends out here said that Baumholder is where my ties are at. I couldn't have said it better myself! Yes I know eventually we will all be going our separate ways because that's just how the Army works but its not time yet damn it! LOL So for now I'm headed back to where I belong. As of now I'm not sure when we will be leaving. I'm hoping to go back the same way I got here, Space A, but if there aren't any flights out to Ramstein from now to the 28th then hubby will just buy us plane tickets. So for now its a waiting game but I promise to keep you all updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment