Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sick Babies & A Lovely Beatter

I'm having a long day! Neither of them have fevers but have horrible coughs and runny noses. My mother made them te de canela (cinnamon tea) this morning because she heard how bad their coughs were last night...The little one couldn't even breath with his mouth closed. My poor babies! Wish daddy was here to help but its ok I have mom who absolutely spoils her grand kids lol.

Nothing better then nap time!

Aedan enjoying a banana on Nana's OLD chair


How do you guys like my lovely beater? Yes that is my car, at least for now. My in-laws were trying to help me out a bit by purchasing a car for me to use until mine was shipped (if it even gets shipped) and I'm really grateful...There is just one thing, its got a few problems and my cousin who is extremely good with cars, told me I shouldn't drive it =[ So technically I'm car less again until his dad can look it over, do his magic and tell me its drivable. Hopefully im not car less for too long, I need to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment